How to play OPS 2 Russian in English.
Posted by Michael A on 13 November 2012 03:48 AM
1. Use our guide to activate your key and start installing (downloading) while VPN is on.
2. After installation (download) started, you can close the VPN. Even if you see no progress the game still downloading, if you go to downloads you will see the progress.
3. When installation is done, download File1: HERE and extract it to: “C:\ProgramFiles\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II” folder,
This file is pass protected, you will receive the pass with your CD key. You can also see your pass on the purchase history.
5. When the download is completed, you need to open again the VPN and install the 3 games.
4. Now you can run the game from Windows Explorer by clicking it’s icon as shown below:
Note: To play the game as achievements enabled:
1. Login into your steam account
2. Open the free VPN again by following the first step and when the VPN is connected wait one or two minutes.
3. Click play.
Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Steam Disconnection
If you get "disconnected, missing license" error, it means you're host. Try to connect to another game until you're not host.
You can also try to add the .exe file t6mp as no steam game, also some users reported that restarting the router fixed the issue.